7.5.08

packaged drifter +1

yeah packing up now. not that much stuff. as expected. threw away alot of rubbish though.

thank james. he's the god now. for letting me put my stuff at his home. and also giving me advises while buying felicia just now. yeah he's full of advice. joking.

saw the wallet that you gave me. and the 2 dollar wallet that we bought together. i'm sorry but i'm throwing it away. them. away. along with the memories.

hate this kind of drifting lifestyle. worse, have to search for accommodation next year. good luck to me. will have to call them again tomorrow to change the contact number since i will not be here during the vacation. this is so contradictory to my "less trouble, please" philosophy.

am going to china this coming 12th. for one month. till june 8th. then back to matland johore on june 9th and finally kuching (yay~).

suddenly had this call from chief project director of the china biz trip to ask me for design stuff. woot. is this reflective of the real work environment or just some cocked up stuff requiring cleaning up?

i did plan to do some packing up and whatnot that has to be done tomorrow. ended up doing the stuff mentioned in one paragraph above. not one stuff but two. good luck x2 to me.

by the way this post has been lasting for at least 2 hours. and still going strong.

oh ya. two girls i knew breaking up with their boyfriend. boyfriends. sigh.

ariek. is busy. doing her converter thingie now. in other related news, wikipedia is as useful as it is useless.

in other unrelated news, that last sentence is totally paradoxical. gave her my bookmark so as to keep her company when i'm gone for the one month. that's so touching awww.

still doing the 2nd stuff of cbt08.

oh ya, this will probably evolve into the longest blog post since the 160GB of stuff.

searching for panoramic view of NUS. for the 2nd task at hand.
EDIT: FOUND!!! wahahaha but not exactly what i wanted. check later.

ariek got bored with chatting with me i guess. hahaha. a sobster is me!

still have yet to take bath. it's 2.07am now!

stopping blogging for ariek to read. hahaha. there! my answer. later edit again.