3.5.08

madness part 2

it's freaking 3.48am now.

and i have a test today at 1.00pm. it's called fluid mechanics ii.

managed to cram alot of stuff into my mind (and the cheatsheets as well). it is now heavier by approximately 2kg. so yeah hopefully can do better than last semester.

am practically in zen state right now; after 16 hours of non-stop fluiding, it's hard not to be in such different world. now i'm seeing fluid plus blurring vision.

and the fact that this blogspot keep saving my draft and each time the screen flickers a bit doesn't help me at all. oh well.

in other news, thanks val for accompanying me. hahaha. weird bunch as well. like no need sleep like that.

in other unrelated news, i loved my lappie more than her. hahaha.

oh and good luck to me~

EDIT: "it" can refer to my brain, or my cheatsheets, or both cumulatively. dependent on your understanding as well.