26.7.08

namida

it ran dry long ago.

still, it hurts to think bout it. to think bout how it started, how it went, how it was good, how it was bittersweet, how it declined, and of course, how it ended.

alot of stuff happened nowadays: stupid result, stupid biz trip report, stupid screw up timetable, stupid osa, stupid high rental, stupid utility bill, stupid world class singapore transport, stupid stupid stupid.

made a list of items pending and to be done. it sums up to less than 10. that's how much of stuff to get me worried everyday since the start of the holiday. damn.

really, knowing everything in the world is not sufficient. knowing is not doing. knowing is NEVER doing. meh. asking people not to dread over something, make sure you do it yourself, not just bluffing the shit over and over again.

and it was never "placing yourself in others shoe". HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK IN PLACE OF OTHERS?

that makes us unique i suppose. lolz. and this disorganized entry is how my brain is now. jiggly wiggly figgly oozle wozzle.

don't know where those words came from anyway. failure is me. meh. ups and downs. makes me sick. life sickens me. yeah.

off i go to read the chinese novel that bluey gave me. lolz. made my life difficult only. =p