14.7.08

100th post

yeah. this is the 100th post.

and so freaking sienz that this is gonna be a hate entry.

sigh.

wasted my time and resources just to cover up for what you have done, lil girl.

well screw it anyways. i'm too pissed off to do all that shit.

note to self: remember that the phone plan might be different from my own. check the price before purchasing. hahaha. am grateful that my mind allows me to notice such small details. MEH~

other than that, let's put other stuff in the 101th post ba. this is purely for that bitch.

yeah. and i was pondering on a list of people whom have made an implication on my life. you were number 1. i missed those moments. you've taught me a lot. i've changed for the better as well. thanks to you. you've gone through all those bittersweet moments along with me. yeah. it was fun, it was mesmerizing, it was everything.

yeah. but fuck all those. it will all end soon. i demanded it. i willed it. so sue me.