17.5.09

updates

my integrated creative sound blaster audigy sth sth is finally back online. luckily peeps at creative labs didn't give me a hard time and just issue me a new license number.

Let Go, by M-Flo loves Yoshioka, is a good song. just in case you're still searching. an old song, gotten from my college years.

been doing VIP now. some project which wasn't suppose to be disclosed to public, or only to a certain extent. gonna earn the first independent salary of my life. yay. but it's not even enough to cover the rental and rental alone. sad.

on the other hand, income for doing VIP (= 6MC) and not special semester (which required additional tuition fee), covering rental (contract ends end of june), jumpstart of FYP etc, all these are pretty good deals.

p/s: Yume by Shibata Jun is nice too =) and i hearts my laptop 90% due to the sound suite